Thursday 18 October 2012




 
this is an on site sketch i did of my room. my reason for doing this is because I'm experimenting with my different work spaces be it at home or in college so I'm looking to do something like the pavement art Max Lowry and Joe Hill do and i have decided to have a space looking into my space and this is a plan of what i came up with.. 
 
 
little sketch of my idea...
 
 

 
this is a experimental drawing i did in chalk pastel i photographed it with my feet in it to give the effect that your looking down into this space..
 
i then thought of having a continuous space so my idea was to have a drawing of my space hanging above my work space this should clear up what I'm trying to say..
 
 
 
i then photographed my space and manipulated it to get this image
 

 
 
i wanted it to look like a drawing so i changed it to black and white and had the studio space in colour i thought it came out well..

No comments:

Post a Comment